Monday 30 May 2011

First Model on Maya, a clumsy waiter

Well, modeling is really not my major but I'm learning a bit about it in my Animation Advance course. And I found it more interesting than I thought, especially character modeling (maybe because I like to draw a lot when I was in high school). Yeah, so I practiced modeling some characters at home when I've free time.

And this is my first ever model on Maya, a clumsy cartoon waiter or whatever lol. Not quite happy with the results but I guess it's still not so bad for the first attempt, and I've done it only on several days along with my Modeling assignment, a big assignment :P .  






 
Here it is, without any texture and not many details on the body. 




Please note that this artwork is not belong to mine, I found it on Deviantart long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment